Preparing A Research Proposal
From postdocs to professors, every academic researcher relies on funding at some point. But to secure it, you need a well-written research proposal. And that’s where our proofreading experts come in. We can make sure your proposal is error free and impactful, increasing your chances of impressing the funding board.
Research Proposal Proofreading
When you submit a research proposal, one of our expert editors will:
- Fix any spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors
- Check that the tone and language are academic throughout
- Look for issues related to clarity or consistency
- Make sure all sources are clearly referenced
- Leave helpful feedback on writing style in comments
You’ll then be able to download two copies of your research proposal:
- A “Clean” copy in the original format
- A Track Changes copy saved as a Microsoft Word document
In this second copy, every change we make will be highlighted for review, ensuring you are in full control of the final draft. And we can adapt our process to suit your chosen file format , so let us know if you’re submitting your proposal as a PDF or LaTeX document.
Fast Proofreading And Editing
Running out of time to submit a research proposal? Not a problem. We offer Regular, Express, and Rapid service speeds to help you meet your deadlines every time:
- Regular –Up to 10,000 words checked within 24 hours
- Express – Documents returned in as little as 8 hours
- Rapid – Your proposal proofread in as little as 3 hours
Simply select Regular, Express, or Rapid when you upload your document.
Trusted globally by thousands of companies and universities, including: