Expert Script Editing
Are you the next Shakespeare or Spielberg? Then make sure your script is up to scratch by trying our specialist script editing services. We will check that the spelling, grammar, punctuation, and formatting in your writing are all perfect. And then you can start pitching to studios and producers!
Our Script Proofreading Services
When we receive your script or screenplay, one of our editors will:
- Fix spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors
- Check that text is clear and that dialogue sounds natural
- Make sure the overall structure is easy to follow
- Look for inconsistencies in formatting and presentation
- Offer story notes and other feedback (on request)
But our script editing services are flexible, too, so let us know if you have any requests. We’ll then provide two copies of your edited script:
- A ‘Clean’ copy in the original file format
- An MS Word Track Changes copy
Every edit we make will be highlighted for review in this second copy, so you are always in control of the final draft. And if your chosen file format doesn’t support Track Changes, we can adapt our process accordingly.
Script And Screenplay Formatting
To make a good first impression on agents and producers, your script should look professional. This means using industry formatting rules. But you can relax with our formatting service, as we will ensure your script looks as good as it reads.
Fast Proofreading And Editing
Can’t wait to get your script proofread? Try our speedy editing services:
- Regular – Up to 10,000 words checked every 24 hours
- Express – Documents returned in as little as 8 hours
- Rapid – Scripts edited in as little as 3 hours
Simply select a service speed when you upload your document to your site.
Try Us For Free
We think we provide the best script proofreading services in Australia.
Want to test this claim for free? All you need to do is upload a 500-word sample document to our site and use the code 500FREE at checkout today.
Trusted globally by thousands of companies and universities, including: