Making Translations Easy To Read
When translating a document, you’ll want the translated text to feel like it was written by a native English speaker. This means it should be error free and easy to read, as well as an accurate translation.
And while we can’t translate your text for you, we can provide first-class proofreading and editing . So whether you’re pitching a new product to an international audience or publishing a book in English for the first time, let Proofed help ensure your translated documents read smoothly.
Translation Editing And Proofreading
If you send us a translated text, we can:
- Find and fix spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors
- Make sure the document is well structured and easy to follow
- Advise on vocabulary based on the tone of the document
- Edit for clarity and concision as required
- Check that all edits preserve the original meaning of the text
- Provide feedback on writing style and vocabulary
With most of the file types you can upload to our site, you’ll then receive two copies of your document:
- A ‘Clean’ version in the original format with all edits accepted
- An MS Word Track Changes copy with all edits highlighted
You can use this second copy to review every edit we make, so you never have to worry about losing control over the final draft.
Fast Proofreading And Editing
We pride ourselves on offering a great service without keeping you waiting. And depending on how soon you need your translation proofread, we offer three levels of service:
- Regular – Up to 10,000 words checked every 24 hours
- Express – Documents returned in as little as 8 hours
- Rapid – Your translation checked in as little as 3 hours
To select a service speed, all you need to do is click Regular, Express, or Rapid when you upload your document.
Trusted globally by thousands of companies and universities, including: