Get your LaTeX document proofread for the best results
Working with LaTeX gives academics complete control over the formatting of their document, as well as the intricate control needed to perfectly create complex formulas. However, proofreading these documents can be a bit tricky. At Proofread My Document, we have a team of proofreaders who specialise in proofreading LaTeX documents. Whether it is a small research paper or a full PhD, we can expertly proofread your document, without affecting any of the TeX syntax.
To achieve this:
- Send in your raw TeX files to us via email
- We will create an MS Word document from your TeX files to generate a word count, as well as an editable document for our team to proofread (using Track Changes)
- We will send you a quote for the proofreading, for you to approve
- Once approved, we will upload the document to our system and send you an invoice for the amount due
- Once paid for, our professional proofreaders will begin working on your document
- After we have completed the proofreading process and all of our final checks, we will paste the Clean Copy of the MS Word document back into the individual TeX files
- We will then email you all of the files, as well as the MS Track Changes and Clean Copy files.
Although LaTeX offers fantastic formatting, it does not allow for straightforward proofreading and editing of your hard work. Leave that to the professionals – let us perfect your LaTeX document.