Impress The Admissions Committee
Writing a great statement of purpose (SoP) – also known as a letter of intent, personal statement, or research statement – is a key part of your grad school application and winning a place on your chosen course.
And the best way to impress an admissions committee? Submit a clear, concise, error-free explanation of why you’re a perfect candidate. And this makes our academic proofreading a great investment for any postgraduate applicant.
Proofreading Your Statement Of Purpose
With our SoP proofreading service, we will:
- Fix spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors
- Check your writing is clear and concise
- Highlight potential issues of structure or flow
- Ensure a confident, academic tone of voice
- Provide helpful advice on writing style
- Apply formatting to your specifications
You will then receive two copies of your statement of purpose:
- A ‘Clean’ copy of the edited version that is ready for use
- An MS Word Track Changes copy with every change highlighted
You can use this second copy to check every edit we make. And if you’re using a file format that doesn’t support Track Changes, we’ll adapt our process to match.
Statement Of Purpose Editing Services
Our proofreading focuses on correcting errors so you can express yourself clearly. We do not provide in-depth editing for students. This is because student documents, including grad school applications, must follow plagiarism guidelines.
We do offer editing services for professional researchers, though. So if you need a heavier edit, sign up as a researcher and select ‘Editing’ on upload.
Fast Proofreading And Editing
Need your statement of purpose checked soon? Not a problem. Just pick a service speed to match. We have three to choose from:
- Regular – Up 10,000 words proofread in 24 hours
- Express – Your document checked in as little as 8 hours
- Rapid – Documents returned in as little as 3 hours
Simply click Regular, Express, or Rapid when you upload your document.
Trusted globally by thousands of companies and universities, including: