Google Slides Proofreading And Editing
Proofreading For Perfect Presentations
Try two slides for free with the code ‘2slides’
Presentation Editing By The Professionals
Google Slides is easy to use and costs nothing, making it a top choice for students and businesses. But if you’re preparing a presentation, you need to know it’s the best it can be. And that’s where Proofed’s Google Slides editing service comes in.
We will check all slides in your presentation to make sure they are clear, concise, and free from mistakes. And you, in turn, can present your work with confidence.
If you go to our upload page, you can submit a document to our Google Slides editing service by:
- Clicking ‘Browse or drag & drop your file’ and then ‘From Google Drive’
- Selecting the document and accepting the sharing permissions via Google Slides
- Select either proofreading or editing
- Enter the document details and instructions for your editor
- Completing your payment (based on the number of slides)
After that, we will pair you with the perfect proofreader. And when we’re done, you’ll be able to access your edited presentation via a link to Google Drive in your user area.
Fast Editing And Proofreading
Big presentation due soon? We offer three speedy services to help you hit your deadlines:
- Regular – Presentations returned within 24 hours
- Express – Documents returned in as little as 12 hours
- Rapid – Your slideshow checked in as little as 3 hours
Simply pick a service speed when you submit a document for editing.
As well as Google Slides presentations, we can check:
- Microsoft Word Documents
- PDF Files
- Google Docs
- LaTeX Files
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Keynote Presentations
- Excel Spreadsheets
- Google Sheets
- RTF Files
- Plain Text Files
See our supported formats page for more information.