Microsoft Word Proofreading And Editing
Proofreading And Formatting From MS Word Specialists
500 words free!
use promo code
MS Word Proofreading From The Experts
Microsoft Word is the most widely used word processor in the world. As such, whether you’re a student, a professional, or a creative writer, you will probably end up using MS Word at some point (or the .doc and .docx file formats).
Isn’t it great, then, that Proofed’s editors are experienced Microsoft Word users? This means we can proofread .doc and .docx files with ease, or even apply advanced formatting options. Just let our experts know how they can help.
To use our Microsoft Word editing services, simply:
- Go to our upload page
- Drag and drop your Microsoft Word file(s) onto this page or click ‘Browse or drag & drop your file’ to find and select the file(s) you want to upload
- Select either proofreading or editing
- Brief your editor by entering document details and instructions
When you complete your payment, we will pair you with the perfect editor. And when we’ve finished checking your work, we’ll send you an email to let you know. After that, you’ll be able to download your edited document from your user area.
You will then receive two copies of your document:
- A ‘Clean’ copy that is ready to use
- And a Track Changes copy with all edits highlighted for review
This allows you to check every change we make while editing your document, so you’re always in complete control of the final draft.
Fast Editing And Proofreading
We offer three speeds with our MS Word proofreading and editing services:
- Regular – Up to 10,000 words checked in 24 hours
- Express – Documents returned in as little as 8 hours
- Rapid – Your document edited in as little as 3 hours
Simply pick the speed you need and never miss a deadline again.
Not using Microsoft Word? Not a problem! You can also submit:
- PDF Files
- Google Docs
- Pages Documents
- LaTeX Files
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Google Slides Presentations
- Keynote Presentations
- Excel Spreadsheets
- Google Sheets
- RTF Files
- Plain Text Files
Click here for more information on file formats.
Try Us For Free
To see the difference our Microsoft Word proofreading and editing services can make, why not try them for free? To do this, simply upload a 500-word sample document and use the code 500FREE at checkout today.